*If you or any member of your family are experiencing symptoms of illness, please stay home .
- -Ensure the health and safety of the participants.
- -Follow all state and local health protocols and guidelines.
- -Ensure all athletes have their own individual equipment (ball, water, bag etc.)
- -Always wear a face mask while not on the court giving instruction or blowing a whistle.
- -Coaches should maintain social distance requirements from players based on state and local health requirements.
- -Game day and practice attendance will be required for contact tracing purposes (forms will be provided).
- -Have fun, stay positive – players and parents are looking to you for leadership.
*There will be no games in the multipurpose room this year only the intermediate gym. (5th-6th grade boys - 3rd-4th grade boys - 4th-6th grade girls on Saturdays starting at 8am, and 2nd grade boys and 2nd 3rd grade girls on Sundays. Starting at 1pm.)
- -Ensure your child is healthy, and check your child’s temperature before activities with others.
-Spectator attendance at games will be limited and recorded to 4 individuals per player.
-Spectators will be required to sit in designated marked section in gyms and will be required to wear mask at all times.
-Games will have a clearly marked entrance and exit. After a game or practice concludes we ask you clear out of the gym as soon as you can.
(*For anyone that may be trying to watch another game we ask you re enter the gym to be marked for attendance.)
-Practices can still take place in the multipurpose room, parents are recommended to stay in their vehicles during practice.
-Ensure child’s clothing is washed after every activity.
-Ensure all equipment is sanitized before and after every activity.
-Notify your coach immediately if your child becomes ill for any reason.
-Be sure your child has necessary sanitizing products with them at every activity.
-A covid wavier will be required acknowledging your commitment to these guidelines.
- -Wash hands thoroughly before and after training.
-Bring, and use, hand sanitizer with you at every activity.
-A Mask is required to be worn at anytime not on the field of play. (Practice or games)
-Do not touch or share anyone else’s equipment, water, food or bags. No team drinks or snacks
-Practice social distancing, place bags and equipment at least 6 feet apart.
-Wash and sanitize all equipment before and after every activity.
-No group celebrations, high-5s, hugs, handshakes, fist-bumps, tunnels, etc.
-Follow all CDC guidelines as well those of your local health authorities.
-Please practice proper respiratory etiquette: cover coughs/sneezes, No spitting.
-Please clean up areas of trash & equipment – Then leave (Do NOT Congregate).
Positive Covid-19 Test Result
*If there is a positive Covid-19 test in a Coach, Player, Referee or Spectator, we will notify the Local Board of Health, and follow their recommendation.
Failure to comply in any of the regulations can lead to removal from premises. If we incur enough infractions it can lead to the forfeiture of the league.
VV Rec realizes that this is not a normal set of guidelines for the year, we apologize for any and all inconveniences. However we still feel that this season can be beneficial for our athletes.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.